Thursday, June 23, 2016

Camino de Santiago: Be Loved

One of the things that is coming up over and over again is a sense that I need to learn to "be loved" as well as I love others. I need to believe that I am God's beloved and to accept the love of others without feeling like it needs to be earned. There is also a strong message of self-love. Many evenings the topic of self-love comes up as we each come to grips with our need to adjust our Camino plans. The newer message of the beloved is one I am still thinking about. Just thought I would share! 

3 comments:

  1. Love this post! My heart is happy that you are experiencing God's love for you! You are incalculably precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Behold, I have engraved you on the palms of my hands (Isaiah 49:16)
    THAT's how much He loves you. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It seems to be a theme in my life too on my own "long journey". Thanks for sharing in such a transparent way. It truly blesses me!

    ReplyDelete

Since this blog is used to share photos and stories from my adventures with both older and younger friends and family, please keep your comments G-rated. Thank you.