Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Camino de Santiago: More Photos

I was too tired last night to have any profound thoughts to share so today's first post will be more photos. Things after Sarria are definitely more crowded, noisy and "commercial". I have a new travel companion from Texas. Her name is Theresa. She has been a big help to me as I push to finish. As a fairly new pilgrim, (she had been walking for three days when we met) she brings more enthusiasm in these final days of my trip. She has also become my prayer buddy.









The last photo shows the Spanish sports drink called Aquarius and my deep relief roller oils. These two things have helped me deal with the shin splints and heat exhaustion.

9 comments:

  1. Fuerza, Cathy! You got this! So close now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Catherine Ellen, your daily posts never cease to amaze & inspire me. You are showing resilience and strength that few people are able to show. -Bona

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Susan
      You have been my role model for overcoming hardships! Mine are nothing compared to yours!

      Delete
    2. We have been, and always will be there for each other. I am so tickled when I see a pic, or when you mention a familiar place You are a trooper ! Love you.

      Delete
  3. You continue to inspire! Excited to hear about your journey. Be careful with those shin splints!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, Theresa! I'm so grateful that God blessed my sister with your companionship! Hug her for me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Keep on keepin on my friend. Praying for you daily:-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wish I could get you some Cool Azul. Glad the Deep Relief is blessing your poor joints and muscles.

    ReplyDelete

Since this blog is used to share photos and stories from my adventures with both older and younger friends and family, please keep your comments G-rated. Thank you.