Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Temptations or Divine Intervention


Throughout the day today as I walk the Camino the path seems to go across roads right next to bus stops. Is this some form of temptation to entice me to jump on a bus or God providing me with easy access to a bus I will eventually need to take in order to finish by July 4th?  

Every host has reminded me that there is no perfect way to finish the Camino and that your own way is the best way. What if the best way to accomplish any goal in our lives isn't always the perfect way? 

6 comments:

  1. Sometimes, as the footprints prayer reminds us, He carries us...you'll know the right thing to do.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for that affirmation. It was a great reminder to let God care for me👍

      Delete
  2. Enjoy the experience, no matter which way you choose!! God has good plans either way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cathy, I am loving following your journey! Your lessons so far resonate completely with my experiences on the Camino- enjoy every step- you'll be back and missing it before you know it! Buen Camino, pilgrim! Caitlin Keeton

    ReplyDelete
  4. Reminders that you have all you need to get there, no matter how. Thank you for allowing me to journey with you, thousands of miles away!

    ReplyDelete
  5. No matter how it works out, it's part of the journey meant just for you.

    ReplyDelete

Since this blog is used to share photos and stories from my adventures with both older and younger friends and family, please keep your comments G-rated. Thank you.