Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Camino de Santiago: Phase One Elevation

I just left Viana this afternoon so part one of seven is completed. The altitude map above shows the ups and downs of mountains and valleys. Today I left the Navarra (Basque) region and entered the region called Rioja. 

The town of Logrono is more industrial than I am used to and all the cars and people are a bit of a shock after the quiet days in rural Spain. However, everyone I meet and many of the places I look wish me a Buen Camino.

2 comments:

  1. Your CSO and Office of Catechesis friends prayed for you today! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tell everyone in the CSO and Catechesis thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Since this blog is used to share photos and stories from my adventures with both older and younger friends and family, please keep your comments G-rated. Thank you.