Monday, October 16, 2017

Coastal Haven RV Park Campground Review

I just recently checked out of Coastal Haven RV Park in Fairhope, Alabama. This park was a great choice for me since it was close to family who live in Daphne. The sites were pretty basic, with full hookup (water, electric, sewer). The park provided free wifi (weak at times), but not cable TV. Since I spent most of my time visiting family and sightseeing, I didn't watch much TV, but would have liked stronger internet connections for blogging. My site was #18 which was long enough for my RV and car.  The sites had concrete slabs so things stayed clean when it rained. The slab included a little patio area big enough for tables and chairs. Many of my neighbors were full-timers who worked in the area and used the park for their home. The park had a small recreation building with bathrooms and laundry facilities. The camp host, Kris, also lived at the park, so she was available if I had any questions. The cost was about $450 for the month ($15 night).  Not bad for a month's rent, right?

I wrote up a summary of the things that you can do in the area around this campground on my Camino Turtle Travels website if you want to learn more about Fairhope and the Eastern Shore of Mobile Bay.

Photo below: St. Lawrence Catholic Church, Fairhope, Alabama. This parish church was one of the closest to the campground and was my nephew's family parish as well. It's an active parish with lots of things to do related to the Catholic faith for those who may be looking for this in their travels.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Since this blog is used to share photos and stories from my adventures with both older and younger friends and family, please keep your comments G-rated. Thank you.