Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Travel Hack: Purse/Bag Security

Sorry to all of you who stopped in to read this post thinking that you were going to learn new ways to get around an airport travel regulation or something like that. Nope. Instead, I am going to share a hack with you that I heard about on a YouTube site called Do It On a Dime. This hack will save you from dumping your purse or bag on the floor every time you brake suddenly while driving on a road trip.

The trick is to use a scarf or men's necktie to secure the handles of your purse and/or bag to the headrest of the passenger seat. I bought a $2 necktie at Good Will. I tested this hack out and I promise you it works. Driving in Washington, DC there are lots of times you have to stop suddenly and this hack has stopped my bags from falling off the seat and onto the floor. And, if you worry that someone will grab your bag through an open car window in the summer. Worry no more, friend. Your bag will be safely tied to your seat. Hope you find this travel hack helpful. Feel free to share your own travel hacks by leaving a comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Since this blog is used to share photos and stories from my adventures with both older and younger friends and family, please keep your comments G-rated. Thank you.