Saturday, September 16, 2017

Grapefruit Essential Oil Crisis

Yes, folks, there was a grapefruit crisis in my RV today. I completely ran out of my Young Living (YL) grapefruit essential oil! It's okay, I know that you don't really understand why this is such a big deal. Just know that when the last drop of oil fell out of my YL grapefruit vitality bottle into my glass, I filled the bottle with water and swished it around so I could get every last drop. So, why do I love grapefruit oil and especially YL's grapefruit essential oil?

Well, first it's the taste. I have a hard time drinking enough water because I find plain water boring. When I put 2 drops of YL grapefruit vitality oil in my water, I enjoy its taste and I drink more. I know it's safe to put grapefruit oil in my water because YL's oil is produced by cold pressing the peel of organic fruit and the oils are therapeutic grade.

Then there is how much I love how the smell of grapefruit oil makes me feel. Grapefruit oil has such a bright and citrusy smell. I'm not sure exactly how it works but when I diffuse YL's grapefruit oil, I feel my mood lift. I feel more playful and joy-filled.

I love YL's grapefruit oil because of the benefits of limonene, a component in grapefruit oil. (If you search the internet you can find more details about how the limonene in grapefruit oil supports weight management). I love the essential oil as much as I love eating grapefruits!

Grapefruit oil gives my skin a smooth-looking glow. I just add a drop to my usual morning moisturizer and mix it up before putting it on my face, neck, and hands. (Don't use citrus oils on your skin when you will be in the sun.)

So now, do you understand why I said it was a grapefruit crisis? Don't worry, I will survive until next month. My sister Susie said she will lend me a bottle of grapefruit oil from her supply because I will absolutely be adding a bottle or two of grapefruit oil to my next monthly Essential Rewards (ER) order.

What's ER? If you want to learn more about Young Living and their ER program click this link to go to Young Living's Essential Rewards website. It took me a while to see the benefits of the Essential Rewards program but having used it for the past three months, I am beginning to get it.

If you can't wait to go to their site, here are some of the reasons I order my oils using the Essential Rewards program.

First, Young Living discounts the shipping costs if you are an ER member.

Second, you get a percentage of your purchase back in points that you can use to order more oils or oil-infused cleaning products or supplements.

Third, based on the amount you spend, you can get free bonus oils. (This month since I ordered 100PV I got a free 5 ml. oregano oil)

And, when you order consistently every month, Young Living rewards you with another free oil. (Since this was my third month ordering 50PV or more I earned a free 5 ml. bottle of peppermint, another favorite oil).

It's amazing to me that by just ordering the things I want anyway (Thieves dish soap, Thieves cleaner, grapefruit oil, peppermint oil and my chocolate protein powder) I get discounts and bonuses. And, because I am a Young Living Essential Oil distributor, I get paid for doing what I love. Amazing!

I still have much to learn, but if you would like to know more, please contact me at my new work email address holyrollingoilers@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Since this blog is used to share photos and stories from my adventures with both older and younger friends and family, please keep your comments G-rated. Thank you.