Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Buen Camino Signs

Just when I about to wonder if I am on the right path on the Camino some kind of sign shows up to reassure me that I am going the right way. I guess we all need signs in our lives to reassure us that we are on the life path God wants us to be on. I guess this trip to Spain is my way of looking for the signs. So far I have been mostly worrying about my blisters so I haven't done a lot of soul-searching yet. Maybe that will come once the feet toughen up.  Buen Camino from Sansol, Navarra, Spain.


3 comments:

  1. Eileen Ledyard says she has discovered the healing power of Vasoleen after she trid several other remedies that didn' work

    ReplyDelete
  2. We often think about our blisters as we walk life's paths, eh? You're doing awesome, Little Turtle! I hope your feet toughen up soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So right little Sis. The Camino is already teaching me.

    ReplyDelete

Since this blog is used to share photos and stories from my adventures with both older and younger friends and family, please keep your comments G-rated. Thank you.