Saturday, May 28, 2016

Weary Pilgrims

"Come to me you who are weary and burdened and I will give you rest." Matthew 11:28

Today was our longest walk and one of my most difficult. As we walked I could feel my blisters growing so I prayed that Julie, Melissa and I would find a gracious and care-giving host and a place to rest. God answered prayer and gave us one of the kindest and most loving hosts at the Camino Perdon Albergue, SeƱora Ana Calvo. She treated us as her honored guests with dinner and a nice bedroom just for us. In the morning she fed us breakfast and told us stories.

2 comments:

  1. Hugs, big sis! I'm so happy to read your travel logs and see your pictures! You have a true gift for this! I'm praying for your blisters!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ME too!We can't wait for the next message and picture. You will be able to make a book out of your Blog.

    ReplyDelete

Since this blog is used to share photos and stories from my adventures with both older and younger friends and family, please keep your comments G-rated. Thank you.