Saturday, June 9, 2018

Packing Essential Oils for Airline Travel

I'm so excited to be getting ready for Young Living's Grand International Convention that will take place during the week of June 10, 2018. As I was preparing to travel, I thought you might be interested in seeing which essential oils I am packing in my carry-on bag to use before, during and after my flight. The photo here shows what I packed. Since I am not checking any luggage and will be traveling with a carry on suitcase and a tote bag, I will only bring the essential oils that fit in a ziplock snack bag. Then I can put this bag in the TSA allowed quart-size bag with my shampoo, conditioner, and other liquids. While I wish I could bring all my oils, I know that together these six essential oils will meet my needs for the week. So, how can you use each oil in this small set of Young Living essential oils to support wellness during travel:

Oregano (also available in Vitality line) - helps to boost the immune system. I put 4 drops in a nightly capsule with Thieves and Frankincense to help support the immune system, boost well-being, and general health.  Click this link to see how else I've used Oregano, Thieves, and Frankincense.

Peppermint Vitality - use topically to cool skin (I rub some on the back of my neck on hot days). Add a drop to a glass of water or tea for a great pick me up and to promote healthy intestinal function and support normal digestion. Diffuse (or smell) to lift your spirits and give you a boost of energy during physical activity like hiking or walking around a conference all day. Put a drop under your tongue as a quick breath fresher.

Thieves Vitality - a powerful essential oil that helps to support a healthy immune system (I add 10 drops to a nightly capsule with Oregano and Frankincense) In addition to the essential oil, I am packing my Thieves hand sanitizer.

Stress Away - a combination of lime and vanilla therapeutic grade essential oils, this blend has an amazingly comforting smell. (After all, travel days can be a little stressful, and this oil can help everyone relax)

Frankincense - diffuse (smell) to help with grounding during prayer and meditation. Add a drop to personal skincare products to promote a beautiful complexion. I add 2 drops to a nightly capsule with Oregano and Thieves to help support the immune system, well-being, and general health.

Lavender Vitality - diffuse (smell) to promote relaxation. Apply to skin to soothe skin. Rub on the bottom of the feet to help with a good night's sleep. Add to drinks like lemonade or tea to restore peace and balance.

Click the comment link below to share with us what you would pack if you could only bring six bottles with you on an airplane?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Since this blog is used to share photos and stories from my adventures with both older and younger friends and family, please keep your comments G-rated. Thank you.